The trainee program
You are the focus. We have designed our trainee program to give you the best possible support in your professional and personal development. Depending on your target position, you will go through internal stations that are individually tailored to you. Whether you want to develop into a manager, embark on a project management or specialist career - we fully support you. A personal mentor accompanies you throughout the entire program.
About the program
We offer you the security of a permanent employment contract right from the start.
Your internal stations are individually tailored to you.
An experienced mentor accompanies you throughout the entire program.
Gain international experience on a foreign assignment at one of our 60 locations worldwide.
Network with former trainees and benefit from their experience.
- a completed bachelor's or master's degree at the starting time, with initial practical experience
- a maximum of three years of professional experience after the highest degree achieved
- very good German and English language skills, with other foreign language skills a definite advantage
- intercultural skills, ideally from previous experiences in foreign countries
- willingness to work abroad
The fixed elements of our trainee program include:
- An individualized plan with three to five project phases in different departments of one area
- Continuous support from a mentor
- One week working in production within the first few months of the program
- Accompanying training modules with orientation toward your individual development
- At least one foreign project at one of our DRÄXLMAIER sites worldwide
- Regular networking meetings
In addition to the trainee program, DRÄXLMAIER offers you other national and international entry options. With a direct hire, you will have a structured orientation and then rapidly assume responsibility, working right from the beginning on interesting projects in our teams. If you do not see any suitable positions within the open job listings, we also welcome your unsolicited application.