Trainees @ DRÄXLMAIER
Jana Wagner Trainee, Supply Chain Management
Jana Wagner works in the logistics area of the DRÄXLMAIER Group, coordinating the entire supply chain for a vehicle project – from supplier management all the way to in-sequence delivery to the customers of the DRÄXLMAIER Group.
"The trainee program offers an interesting and challenging career start – ideal for gaining practical experiences and valuable insights after completing my studies."
Trainees @ DRÄXLMAIER
Peter Müller Trainee, Series Production Management
Peter Müller works in management for electrical series production, making sure that production for new vehicles launches on schedule.
"As a trainee, you get a good overview of the company – far beyond the tasks in one's own department."
- a completed bachelor's or master's degree at the starting time, with initial practical experience
- a maximum of three years of professional experience after the highest degree achieved
- very good German and English language skills, with other foreign language skills a definite advantage
- intercultural skills, ideally from previous experiences in foreign countries
- willingness to work abroad
The fixed elements of our trainee program include:
- An individualized plan with three to five project phases in different departments of one area
- A foreign project at one of our DRÄXLMAIER sites
- Accompanying training modules with orientation toward your individual development
- One week working in production within the first few months of the program
- Regular networking meetings
- Continuous support from a mentor
In addition to the trainee program, DRÄXLMAIER offers you other national and international entry options. With a direct hire, you will have a structured orientation and then rapidly assume responsibility, working right from the beginning on interesting projects in our teams. If you do not see any suitable positions within the open job listings, we also welcome your unsolicited application.
The DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the best employers in the entire industry. We regularly receive awards such as the Top Employer Award from Deutschland Automotive. This confirms our high employee orientation and honors our enthusiasm for topics such as the integration of new employees, flexible working hour models, or team building events.