- a completed bachelor's or master's degree at the starting time, with initial practical experience
- a maximum of three years of professional experience after the highest degree achieved
- very good German and English language skills, with other foreign language skills a definite advantage
- intercultural skills, ideally from previous experiences in foreign countries
- willingness to work abroad
The fixed elements of our trainee program include:
- An individualized plan with three to five project phases in different departments of one area
- A foreign project at one of our DRÄXLMAIER sites if possible
- Accompanying training modules with orientation toward your individual development
- One week working in production within the first few months of the program
- Regular networking meetings
- Continuous support from a mentor
In addition to the trainee program, DRÄXLMAIER offers you other national and international entry options. With a direct hire, you will have a structured orientation and then rapidly assume responsibility, working right from the beginning on interesting projects in our teams. If you do not see any suitable positions within the open job listings, we also welcome your unsolicited application.
The DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the best employers in the entire industry. We regularly receive awards such as the Top Employer Award. This confirms our high employee orientation and honors our enthusiasm for topics such as the integration of new employees, flexible working hour models, or team building events.